Skip to main content
Barstow Community College is happy to welcome back our students, staff and visitors. Please complete the mandatory Daily Self-Health Check before coming to campus. Learn More


Due to the Campus closure we are only processing transcripts once a week on Wednesdays. Please be sure to request your transcripts well in advance of when they will be needed.


Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts can be accessed from your online account. Please click here for a step by step tutorial.

Official Transcript Ordering
Official transcripts can be requested online, using a major credit card, through Credentials Inc Transcript Plus. Click here to start the order process.

Fee Schedule

  • Online Service - $6.50/copy (2 business days processing time)
  • Rush Service – Same Day (requested in person in Admissions and Records) - $14/copy; $2 each additional copy ordered at the same time.
  • Regular Service (requested in person/by mail in Admissions and Records) - $7/copy (10 business days processing time; longer during peak registration periods)

Students are entitled to receive two transcripts free of charge. To order a free transcript please submit a signed request in person/by mail to Admissions and Records. Free transcripts are not provided online or using Rush Service. 

Letter of Non-Attendance 
If you applied to Barstow Community College but never enrolled and need proof of non-attendance please complete the Enrollment Verification Request form and submit to – DO NOT ORDER A TRANSCRIPT.

If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the internet, you may call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place a transcript order. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the phone.

By Mail
Transcripts may be requested by printing the Transcript Request Form and mailing to the below address. Please include all information on the request form. In need of a college address? Using a2zcolleges.comhelps you find the precise address to put on your transcript request.

In Person
Visit Admissions and Records to submit a Transcript Request Form.