Requesting Free Enrollment Verifications Online:
Barstow Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse ® to provide fee enrollment and degree verifications. Students may request verification of degrees, certificates, current and previous enrollment through the my Barstow portal. Step by step directions are available at Student Services Tutorials under Free Enrollment Verification.
Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification In Person:
- Complete the Enrollment Verification Request form.
- Bring completed request along with payment to the Admissions & Records Office.
Enrollment/Degree Verification Processing Policies:
- Enrollment/Degree verifications will not be processed during weekends or holidays (excluding online requests).
- Processing time for all requests is 10 business days (excluding online requests).
- Requests will not be accepted via fax.
- Completed verifications will not be mailed or faxed.
- Completed verifications must be picked up by the student, or authorized party, within 30 days after processing unless otherwise notified. Verifications not picked up within 30 days will be destroyed.
- Verification requests must be signed by the student. Requests that are not signed by the student will be returned to the student unprocessed (excluding online requests).
Students requesting same day verifications will be charged $14 for each request.
Vendors may request verification of degrees, certificates, current and previous enrollment by mail:
Requesting Enrollment/Degree Verification by Mail:
Mail the Enrollment/Degree Verification Request along to the address listed below:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA. 20171
Admissions and Records provide professional, timely, student-centered customer service in an effort to simplify the admissions, registration, and records processes.