Skip to main content

Spring 2024 registration is now open! View the schedule of classes

Learn More

Official Transcripts & CSUGE/IGETC Certification Request

Official Transcripts

During the transfer process you many need to request your official transcripts. You can do so by clicking HERE to see all your options for ordering official transcripts through our Admissions & Records Office. 

CSUGE/IGETC Certification Request

Upon transferring to your university you may need to submit a "CSU GE or IGETC" certification. If this is the case, you may find the Admissions & Records request form below: