Skip to main content

Enroll for Fall 2024! View the schedule of classes

Learn More

CA Veteran Dependent Exemption

California College Fee Waiver
The dependent child, spouse, or unmarried surviving spouse of a service-connected disabled or deceased veteran may be entitled to tuition and fee waiver benefits at any campus of the California Community College, California State University, or University of California systems.

To obtain eligibility requirements, please contact your local County Veterans Service Office or call the California Department of Veterans Affairs at 916-503-8397.

Download Application and submit it to the Veterans Service Office within the county you reside.

San Bernardino County 
Veterans Services Office
222 W. Hospitality Ln., 3rd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0470
Riverside County 
Veterans Services Office
1153 Spruce St. # A 
Riverside, CA 92507-7431