WELCOME to the Office of Institutional Research at Barstow Community College!
The Office of Institutional Research will be the central hub for organizing and disseminating information essential to evaluating student success and institutional effectiveness.
The Office of Institutional Research provides timely, relevant, and accurate information to the college community for the purpose of making data-informed decisions, facilitating continuous improvement and fulfilling the College’s mission of ensuring equitable student success.
Administrative Unit Outcomes:
- The college community has the knowledge and tools necessary to make timely, data-informed decisions.
- The college community can evaluate, with confidence, their program and/or department for effectiveness.
Main Focus Items:
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning Support
- Committee Planning Support
- Program Assessment and Review
- Evidence Based Reporting and Surveys
- Student Success Data