Skip to main content

Financial Aid for Dreamers

Dreamers (undocumented students who are eligible to complete the Dream Act application) can qualify for a number of other State Financial Aid programs aside from the California Dream Act. Dreamers can also potentially qualify for the following State Financial Aid programs as well:

  • Cal Grant
  • Chaffee Grant
  • EOPS
  • Scholarships (non-Federal) 

California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Eligibility

If you have a social security number and are an AB540 student, complete the FAFSA at This will be your application for the California College Promise Grant.

If you do not have a Social Security number, and have been designated as AB540, complete the California Dream Act application at