Barstow Community College has received Emergency Financial Assistance funding to assist students with emergency situations related to COVID19.
Who is Eligible to Receive Emergency Aid?
- Students must be enrolled at Barstow Community College in noncredit courses or 6 units of credit courses.
- California resident or AB540 eligible
- Be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG)
- Be a first-time student, earned a 2.0 GPA in one of the previous three semesters or be receiving additional services through the ACCESS
- Submit the 2020-21 Emergency Aid application.
Applicants will not be judged based on residential status, academic standing, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
2020-21 Emergency Aid Application Process
- Students will complete the 2020-21 Student Emergency Aid application.
- All spaces must be filled in properly.
- Submit the completed application.
- Barstow Community College reserves the right to request documentation of hardship beyond the student’s control.
- Once the application has been reviewed, you will either be contacted for additional information/documentation or notified of your award or denial.