TRANSFER AND CAREER PLANNING CENTER
The Barstow Community College Transfer Center is dedicated to helping all students who want to transfer to a four-year college or university comprehend their dream. Our goal is to increase the number of Barstow Community College students transferring to a four year institution.
A variety of services such as university appointments, transfer fairs, admissions workshops, and university tours are available for you. It is time to start your journey to your chosen university whether it be a CSU, UC, private, or out of state university.
Early planning is crucial to a timely and successful transfer.
- Start by meeting with your Barstow Community College counselor to create a two-year education plan.
- Download and read: Transfer Preparation.
- Make an appointment with a university admissions counselor.
- Attend our transfer fairs.
- Check our calendar of events (link) regularly for workshops, transfer fairs, campus tours and appointments with university representatives.
Visit the center for more information, and be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events, workshops and more
The Transfer and Career Planning Center supports students through the transfer exploration process by providing the tools needed to obtain a knowledgeable perspective of their academic, career, and personal/social goals.
Check out the FREE GradGuru app!
GradGuru gives you the deadlines,
tips, and personal guidance you need
to finish community college faster.
2700 Barstow Road • Barstow, California 92311 • PHONE 760.252.2411 • FAX 760.252.1875 • TTY 760.252.6759
Copyright 2014 Barstow Community College. All Rights Reserved.