An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Internships are used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Internships are a great way for students to obtain practical work experience in a chosen major or career. The Transfer & Career Center utilizes College Central Network for posting internship opportunities in San Bernardino County area. If you need assistance, please schedule an appointment for Career Advising.
You can also view some on-going and annually offered nationwide internship opportunities below.
You must apply directly with the organization/company.
- Boeing Internships (Business, Engineering & Information Technology & Data Analytics majors)
- Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute
- Congressional Internship Program
- HACU National Internship Program (HNIP)
- The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) Internship Program
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy- Community College Internship
Additional Internship Search Sites: