Barstow College For Prospective Students. For Students For Faculty and Staff For Alumni
Barstow College Home Calendar Maps Course Schedules Directory of Faculty &  Staff BCC online courses Register for Classes
Apply and Register

Admissions & Records

Admissions & Records

Barstow College Seal
The Admissions and Records Office is an integral component of Student Services. The Admissions and Records Office is responsible for the admission and registration processes, reporting enrollment and attendance data and for the accuracy and maintenance of student records.

Admissions Policies

Eligibility for Admission

The following persons are eligible to enroll in Barstow College:
  • Any high school graduate, OR
  • Any person who has passed the High School Proficiency Exam or the General Educational Development (GED) test, OR
  • Any person 18 years of age or older who can profit from instruction, OR
  • Any K-12 student who could benefit from instruction offered and meets the criteria listed under Special Admission of Minor Students

Application For Admission

Admission to Barstow College includes the filing of an application for admission by the student and the filing of transcripts from high school or college(s).

Updating Personal Information

Any of the following changes, including changes in Educational Status, Major or Confidentiality Release may be made by submitting a Personal Information Update form to the Admissions and Records Office.

Address Changes

Changes in address or phone number should be reported immediately to the Admissions and Records Office. This can be done online at the student self service site.

Changes of Name or Corrections of Date of Birth or Social Security Numbers

Name changes will be recorded only for students who are currently enrolled. Documentation, such as a marriage license, court order or naturalization papers, may be required for verifying a legal name change. Requests to have a student's name changed on official College records are submitted to the Admissions and Records Office.

Submit date of birth and social security number corrections to the Admissions and Records Office. Documentation substantiating correction may be required.




AccessibilityChancellor's OfficeJob OpeningsContact Us
Skip to content. Access key = 2.  Go to local menu. Access key = 3.